Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stuck On You

Good morning everyone! Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks of the new release? I think the design team has done a fantastic job on their cards - you can tell they've had fun with this release and I know you will too once you can get your hands on them!

I have another one from the My Punny Valentine Set Three to show you today.


I'm telling you, these Punny Valentine sets make some really cute, fun, and QUICK cards!  When I was a kid I always went for the funny valentines, so these are right up my alley!  One thing I really love about the sets is that the "Valentine" is separate from the rest of the sentiments so that you can use it for something other than a Valentine card.  I embossed the gum with clear embossing powder so it would look a little wet and more gum like.   The rest of the card is colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

11 comments:

THERESA said...

This is cute, love the gum, genius, your right ,punny is perfect!!
lotsa luv

LaVerne said...

OMG! That is perfect. I never liked the sappy, sweet valentine's cards. That really brought a laugh this morning! I am loving some of the new images I am seeing.

Sherry Kushibab said...

LOL cute!!!

Becky said...

What a great card, love this image and the pun..:)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

cute!

hugs :)

Linda W. said...

I too remember the valentines at school; and the process of making a very special valentine's box! How cool a memory! The Punny Valentine sets are absolutely the greatest! I love your coloring and take on it!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Tammy said...

Super image and great card! I just love it!

scrappin sista said...

LOL!!!! Too funny, too cute!!

Pam in Ar. said...

LOL, LOVE it! This would be perfect for Gary :)

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! Fun and cute Holly!

Brat