Sunday, January 8, 2012

With A Hoppy Heart

Hi everyone!  Well didn't I tell you this was an awesome bunch of new images at Squigglefly this week?  How about this adorable A Hoppy Heart bunny from Alecia Blake?



I printed this out really big so it would fill up the front of the card. I love the little heart flowers all around! I printed the interior part of the image twice so I could pop the framed bunny up.

I printed the sentiment out using word art in my word processing program, and then cut it out using two circle dies.

Tomorrow is the first Squigglefly blog challenge of 2012 and Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals will be making their debut using images from the release, so be sure to check that out!  Have a wonderful Sunday, and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a cute bunny Holly. Great background design. Just love the hearts with bows.

Tammy said...

Terrific card and such a sweet image!

acreativeneed said...

Very sweet Holly! Happy New Year!!
smiles,Deena