Monday, January 16, 2012

Yummy Donuts!

Hi everyone!  If you are one of the lucky ones who are off work for Martin Luther King Day, then please enjoy it!  I have to go to work so no playing in the craft room for me today!

I did get to play in the Featured Stamper Challenge yesterday and I picked This Card to CASE.   It was the perfect reason for me to use the new Donuts image that was released this weekend.  


I really like how it turned out! It was fun "icing" the donuts and adding the sprinkles. I used some slick Tulip paint for the icing and sprinkled on seed beads while it was still wet.
Here's the inside



Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog.  This week Holley's Hobbyists take the stage!  Be sure to spend a little time seeing what they did with the wonderful images that have been just been added to the store, and then go make a card and play along so you can win one of them for yourself!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun card Holly. The donuts look good enough to eat and the sentiment is perfect!

Shawna said...

Love, love, love the icing and sprinkles on those donuts!

PBrown9624 said...

Such a fun card! Love the frosting & sprinkles!!

Reflections from Granny said...

Too funny but oh so yummy looking.

Hugs, Lori m

bumblebee creations said...

wow-that frosting looks so real!!! Great sentiment too, Holly!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i LOVE the beads as sprinkles. i may have to steal this idea!

hugs :)

Renee said...

What a great card!! The sentiment is to cute! And I am loving your frosting and sprinkles!!

scrappin sista said...

I just love this card... you did a great job on it!!!
Alice B