Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bird Day Party

Hi everyone! I have a birthday card to share with you today that was done for the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. The card I chose can be seen HERE and here is the card I made



The image is a partial part of the Birdie Birthday Party from Cheryl Alger. I colored with Copic markers and used chalk on the sky and ground.  The papers are all digital and I printed the sentiment out with my computer.
I tell you, we went from Fall to Spring!  It's been about 70 degrees the past couple of days and what's driving me REALLY crazy is that the mosquitoes are out in full force!  I want some winter!
Tomorrow's Friday!  Yay!

12 comments:

Tammy said...

Ahhh, so sweet! I love, love the image and your coloring is perfect!

Sharon Jones said...

That is the cutest little bird-day card, Holly! I love your coloring on there! and the grass/shadows!! ;D

Linda said...

Very pretty. I love ll the bright colors.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute cute card - love the image tfs!!!

*Vicki* said...

A darling Bird-day card!! :) Love the colors and image!!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This is so adorable! I love how you put this together.

Elaine Allen

scrappin sista said...

too cute, very colorful!! nice work!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

70 WOW! it's been almost 60 here but really damp and foggy.

love the card. great polka dots!

hugs :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
What a cute image and I love the little blue bird on the ground with his present - adorable card - awesome coloring - and I love this image too!

Reflections from Granny said...

Holly, cute, tweet sweet, OK I'm not good on the humor like you, really love the card though. Hugs, Lori m

Faith A said...

Just love the colours in this beautiful card, as for Winter, you can have our cold rain if you want!

Linda W. said...

Awesome combo of spots Holly - and I do love that Bird day theme going on here! As usual your coloring is great! :)