Monday, February 13, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas

Good morning everyone! I had a nice surprise and got the day off! We are under a winter weather advisory, and my boss called me last night and told me not to come in today in case the roads are bad later. It hasn't started snowing or anything yet, but the weather forecast looks like it won't be long. We are slated to get more ice than snow, which isn't much fun! I hope we don't lose our power!

Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog. This week Holley has challenged the Hobbiest's to have a heart and use hearts in their projects somehow. I will be making a card for that a little later today as I do have a couple of last minute valentines to make! Today I have a card that was made just for fun. I so loved this image Pajama Cat by Monica Estill when it was released at Squigglefly on Saturday and couldn't wait to color it!




I used copic markers to color it and a mix of fun papers. The chain running down the edge of the card is flocked which I love. The sentiment was computer generated.

On a personal note we were able to remove the bandage on Riley's leg. She's all healed up so we took advantage of the cold weather we had yesterday and went to the park to hunt up mice. We didn't find any mice, but we had a good time and she got worn out. I took the camera along and am sharing a bit of our day with you here. If you can't see the video on my blog, you can view it at you tube HERE

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun card and image Holly but I love, loved watching Riley! What a sweet, happy pup, love how her little tail wagged the entire time!

Linda said...

LOVE the card. Wonderful image.
Love the video too. So glad Riley's leg is better.

Becky said...

I love those cats pjs Holly, I need me a pair of those :)

Elaine A said...

Holly -

That card is just so cute! I love how it turned out. And I am so glad that Riley's leg is better. Thanks for the video of her. She is so sweet, what an adorable face. I got the giggles the way she shoved her nose down the hole and then growled. You are right, she sounded just like a little pig grunting. She looks like she had a wonderful time.

Elaine Allen

Shawna said...

Those cat's pajamas are so wild, crazy, and happy looking! Super cute card. And thanks for Riley vid. Burger was glued to the screen. Oh, and he says to tell Riley to keep an eye on the postman .

bumblebee creations said...

yikes, that Riley has gotten into more trouble?? What are you gonna do?!! Love your card, and somehow I missed the last one, which i have caught up on now--love that one too!!! THank you for the lovely birthday card too!! off to watch Riley's video!

*Vicki* said...

Well your card is certainly the "Cat's PJs"!! LOL!! And I think your coloring is fabulous Holly!! :) Thanks for sharing your lovely post and stopping by to see me!! HUGS

Dawn Frost said...

OMGLMAO! I LOVE how Riley snorts into the hole. You're so right she does sound like a pig!