Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi everyone! Well, we didn't get much of anything weather wise, but it was a good day to be home. I got lots of cards made so I'll have something to share with you every day this week! Today's card is for Mothermark's Teaparty going on at Splitcoast Stampers.

I used the Tea Roses image by Marla Shega.



I colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment was a freebie from Squigglefly, but it was a limited time offer and is no longer available.

I also spent a little time yesterday getting the Valentine's for my boss's kids ready.  I had such fun putting these together for them.


There's candy and a few small gifts inside. I think they'll enjoy them and I can't wait to give them to them. I hope you have a very happy Valentine's Day and that you are able to spend it with the one you love!

9 comments:

Sharon Jones said...

Holly, your projects are absolutely gorgeous!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Linda said...

Lovely card and fun project. The children will love it.

Shawna said...

Your boss's kids will LOVE those adorable boxes! I absolutely adore the Tea Roses image and you did a fabulous job with it.

Becky said...

This card is stunning.. I love this cup and saucer.. You colored it beautifully. And I just love those box's you made, just to cute. They will love it.

Elaine A said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Holly! The card is just so beautiful, I love it! And if your boss's kids don't like the mailboxes, you can send them my way - LOL! Small chance of that happening! They are so adorable!

Elaine Allen

Faith A said...

Gosh your card is lovely and the little post boxes are just gorgeous for the little ones

Tammy said...

Oh my Holly, your card is absolutely beautiful and colored to perfection, the roses especially. Love your little gifts for the kids, they'll be happy campers!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow holly! on all counts! that card is stunning and girl, your coloring is spectacular. (i need you to give me a lesson - lol).

absolutely fabulous mailboxes! i'll be the kids loved them. i know i sure would!

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

OOH I adore the vintage style creation here Holly!! Pretty detailed image!! And your sweet little mailbox Valentine's were a big hit I'm sure!! So sweet!! :)