Friday, February 17, 2012

Jumping For Joy

Happy Friday everyone! I'm ready for the weekend, how about you? Yesterday I showed you a card with one of Eszter Csokas's dogs, and today I'm sharing another one with you. This one is called Cherry Picking and it reminds me of Riley so much!


If there was a squirrel instead of cherries in that tree Riley would be jumping just like this dog!  Eszter has really captured the intense focus that dogs have! I used Copic markers to color it and chalked the sky.   The sentiment is computer generated.

You still have time to play in Squigglefly's blog challenge and win yourself a free image!  More new images coming tomorrow too so you'd have more to choose from!  Squigglefly  will be introducing another new artist this weekend; Matthew Finger!   So be sure to drop by tomorrow to see what's new!

9 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just too adorable, Holly!

Tammy said...

Absolutely remarkable image and you've colored it to perfection! The sentiment is perfect!

Sharon Jones said...

Oh, Holly, your card is just so precious! I adore the image, dp, and sentiment!

Linda said...

Very cool. The image sure could be your Riley. Beautiful card I loe the way you did the leaves.

Dawn Frost said...

You're right Holly the dog does look like Riley!

Chris (catt871) said...

Gorgeous card Holly! I love the papers and that sentiment is perfect for "Riley"!! You always know how to pick the perfect sentiment for your images!!!
HUGS,
Chris

Elaine A said...

I love how the card turned out Holly. It is so sweet. And you are right, it does remind me of Miss Riley - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Chris said...

Hi Holly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love the image.