Friday, February 24, 2012

Ladie's Tea

Hi everyone and hip hip hooray for Friday! I've got a card I made for the Squigglefly challenge which is to use yellow.




I used an image by Diane Knott called Tea. I love the delicate look to this tea cup and the vines along the side!  It's colored with Copic markers and I just added a little ribbon and some pearls to dress it up!

You've still got time to play in the challenge yourself, and even if you don't play you should browse through the entries because there are some gorgeous cards people have been submitting!

13 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful Holly! Love the soft yellow background you created for this pretty image.

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

What a lovely card. I really love that sweet teacup, the handle on it is so pretty. What a great card to cheer someone up. Have a wonderful weekend!

Elaine Allen

Betty J Schaub said...

very pretty Holly. love the color combo.

Darlene Lyons said...

I love the soft colours of this card! It's beautiful and coloured to match perfectly! I think I gonna get a cup myself!

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

So, then, that is Knott-tea?

Yes, sometimes I am 10 yo in my soul!

This is a very pretty card Holly.

Brat

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is lovely, Holly. The pretty image is colored perfectly! Brat's comment made me laugh!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is one soothing creation, Holly!

Sheree said...

I'm lovin' this card! The digi is a fab one and you've done such a great job colouring and then picking the right layout and papers to highlight it!
Well done Holly!!
Hugs,
Sheree

Linda W. said...

Just beautiful Holly - I love the creating of your background papers as well with the ribbon emphasis but still offset from each. I learn something every time you make a new card!

Faith A said...

A lovely happy card, love the colours and the way you have used them

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness-I love this Holly! THanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous Holly!! So Vintage looking and I love the yellow tones! :)