Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Purrfect Knitting

Hi everyone! I've got another knitting card to share with you today.



I made this for the Outlawz clean and simple challenge which was to use an animal or animal print on your card.  The image is another cutie from Fawn Palmer called Knit 1 Purr 2 and it comes with the sentiment!  



The balls of yarn and knitting needles on the inside are from another set Fawn drew called I Heart To Knit.  Everything is colored with Copic markers and I chalked the background behind the kitty and the floor.


Don't forget to play in Squigglefly's challenge!  This week the challenge is to use yellow in your project.    You can do that, right?

10 comments:

Linda said...

OH my goodness. I LOVE this card. the is the cutest image. I am a sucker for cute cat cards. Love it Holly.

Scrappin Sista said...

Very cute!!! Love the colors you used in this card!!

Becky said...

What a great card Holly, love how you colored this cat, and what a creative idea to use the same color yarn to wrap around this card.

Shawna said...

This is just darling Holly! I love the yarn treatment you included in the background.

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a really sweet kitty!! :) Love your coloring too Holly!! HUGS

Tammy said...

Absolutely positively adorable! I just might have to go shopping again! Love your coloring and the sentiment is just sweetness!

Fawn Palmer said...

Love this card Holly! Your coloring is amazing! Love the watercolor looking background behind the cat. And the stripes on the cat are too cute! LOVE it!

bumblebee creations said...

I adore this new image--it is sooo cute!

Sandra said...

Hi Holly, I followed you over from The Outlawz. I love this card, your colouring is awesome and such a cute sentiment to go with. :)Sandra

Charlene Mitchell said...

Holly, your colouring is amazing on this image! wow! Love everything about it!