Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bunny & butterfly

Hi everyone! Today is the first day you can start pre-ordering the One A Day In May! I can't stress to you enough how AWESOME this deal is! Plus, I'll give you a little tip. If you sign on to our Facebook page and order through there you will get an extra image! That will make 32 images for $30.00! It's an amazing deal you don't want to miss. Plus it's so much fun to wake up every morning and find the new digi in your mail box waiting for you.

Before I get today's card I just have to share photos of my iris. They are so pretty!  This first picture has iris that are HUGE!  they are bigger than my splayed hand.  They shimmer in the sunlight like they've been misted with a shimmer spray.

the second photo shows iris that are smaller, yet taller.  They smell heavenly!  The larger iris have no scent.




Today's card is one I made for the Outlawz Copic Challenge.  My image is one by Diane Carubia  and is called Daffodil Bunny




I added a little bit of stickles to the butterfly. I hope you have a fantastic weekend! I'm going to get started prepping my weekly menu and hopefully will get some crafting time in tomorrow!

10 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness- you are so right--One a day in May is like Christmas in the spring! Sooo fun!
I love your card-what an adorable image! Too cute!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness your Iris are beautiful. When I was young we called them flag flowers because they bloomed on Flag day which is June. That was in PA
Love your adorable card. I was working on Easter cards today too.

Tammy said...

Wow Holly, the iris are absolutely breathtaking! I think I would have to pull up a chair and sit and stare at them all day! Love, love daffodil bunny, what a cute image and you've colored it perfectly! I'm all signed up for 30 days! Cannot wait!!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card and image!!!

Becky said...

Your flowers are gorgeous Holly...And this bunny is just so cute. Awesome coloring.

Patricia St Martin said...

LOVE those flowers.. My lilac bush is starting to have blooms this is a strange year as we never have any blooms until May. Your bunny card is so sweet so cute looking at the butterfly and nice job on the grass and flowers.
Hugs

Niki said...

Your iris are gorgeous. Ours are up, usually bloom around the end of May. the forecast here (Denver area) is for a couple inches of snow overnight. As long as it's not too much more than that, the trees and flowers will be fine.

cute bunny card, great job on the coloring.

Leslie Miller said...

Holly, your irises are gorgeous! I know what you mean about the shimmer. Looks like a very pretty approach to your home. I can't wait for spring-like weather to come to my house. Your card is super cute. LOVE the bunny with daffodils. I saw your cards in the Squigglefly gallery and always stopped to admire them. Love your work. Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment on my blog.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely gorgeous flowers and simply stunning card! your coloring is WOW!

hugs :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

What type of markers do you use? I really l like this card and the coloring is pretty.