Monday, March 12, 2012

CAS Easter

Happy Monday to ya'll! How's the time change going for you? The problem for me with the time change is that it seems so much earlier in the evenings so I end up staying up later at night! I'm feeling sleep deprived this morning.

Yesterday was the featured stamper challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and HERE is the card I picked to CASE. I loved the simple layout. Here is the card I made using Nibbles With His Carrot by Chesney Young.



The sentiment is from a set of Easter Sentiments by Paulette Rich Long. I colored the image with copic markers.  the little bow was a piece of ribbon I cut off of a gift bag that had seen it's better days.  I just secured it with a little flower shaped brad.  Very quick card to make!

Today is a brand new challenge at Squigglefly's blog, so go see what Holley has challenged all the Hobbiest's to do this week and then play along yourself!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

The bunny is absolutely adorable! Super card!

Linda said...

Ahhh he is adorable. Wonderful CAS card.

Betty J Schaub said...

cutie patootie

Elaine A said...

Hi Holly -

What a sweet looking card! I adore that adorable little bunny. I mean, who wouldn't? Just look at those eyes!

Elaine Allen

Dawn Frost said...

Love your colouring Holly and really like how the carrot is off the frame. Very nice!

Becky said...

I love this bunny! Gorgeous coloring of that carrot and love how you did the background.

Dixieglitzie said...

holly this is so adorable! it so seriouly made me giggle:)
sorry i've been so quite but i've been sick and then it was time for another infusion...takes me a little while to recover from those...and then my computer had the nerve to catch a virus...lol. WooHoo....everybody's well now:)
hope all has been well with you and yours. dixie