Saturday, March 3, 2012

Feelin' Lucky?

Good morning and yay for the weekend! I'm still waiting to hear from AJ Scrapbooking and Cards to claim the sewing elements dies. If I don't hear from her by Monday I'm drawing a new winner.

Have you been to Squigglefly and seen all the great new images? There are some fun St. Patrick's Day images and some really cute Easter images too! I chose to make a card with the Sexy Leprechaun image that Fawn Palmer drew. I love the playfulness of this image!




I used Copic markers to color and chalked the rainbow in the background. I added some gold embossing powder to the buckle in the hat and in the shoes, and used some tinsel glitter gold embossing powder for all the gold in the pot.  The bra and panties were dotted with a white gel pen.  I made a little clover accent for the corner with three punched hearts!    The image comes with three different fun sentiments!

Be sure to check out all the new images, and take a look at the design teams pages because several of them have been posting peeks and their cards are fabulous!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my she is really something! Cracked me up!

Tammy said...

The image and your card are absolutely fun, fun, fun! Love your card, very St. Patrick's Day!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Really fun image and your coloring is awesome here with your gold sparkle!! :) Have a great weekend Holly!

Scrappin Sista said...

LOL!!! This is my kind of card!! lol! Great work Holly!!! I love it!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

LOVE her socks! did i ever tell you i LOVE (and wear) weird socks. well not weird per se but colorful and NOT matching what i'm wearing. people are always commenting.... and i'm not even close to being as sexy as your card!

hope u r safe with this weather.

hugs :)

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This just made me laugh! I love it! So sassy! What a beautiful coloring job.

Elaine Allen