Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miss You

Well yesterday was all bout dogs and today I've got a sweet kitty to share with you!



This is one of the newest images at Squigglefly from artist Lynne Stansbery. It is called I'm Thinking Of You and comes with four different sentiments.  I colored with Copic markers and added some embossing in the corners, some pearls, and a big polka dotted bow.  Isn't this just the sweetest little kitten you've ever seen?  It's really fast to color too.  I used Copic markers to color the image and then chalked around the background.

You still have a few more days to play in Squigglefly's blog challenge!  The cards that have been entered have been amazing.  So many wonderful, creative flowers!

15 comments:

Elaine A said...

Holly -

This is such a beautiful card, I love it! Who could resist that sweet little face?

Elaine Allen

Erla Maria said...

Beautiful card and love your coloring. Sweet image.

Linda said...

Ahh I think this is adorable and I love those eyes.

Shawna said...

You created the perfect framing for this fabulous image! Love that bit of embossing along the bottom, too!

Niki said...

The eyes, the eyes, who could resist giving that kitty a little cuddle time?? Great card, the bow is perfect.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So cute, Holly!

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous Holly the blue of the kitties eyes is so precious!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Awwww! That is such a sweet image & your layout is incredible. Hope you're having a great week!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

will you look at that face!!!! awwwww! love your embossed corners toos!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Holly, you and Lynn are an incredible duo! That image and what you have done with it just REELS a person in!

Fabulous work in this adorable card!

Brat

Patricia St Martin said...

Oh my she is just adorable. Lynne did a fantastic job creating this image. Gotta love those eyes. Nice touch with your embossing folder and the die cute.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is adorable and the coloring is excellent.

Tammy said...

Fantastic! Your coloring is absolutely perfect Holly!! Beautiful image.

Dawn B. said...

Oh my goodness.. those eyes. They are so sweet makes me just want to cuddle that kitty. This is wonderful. I bought my embroidery floss today..:)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Aww Holly this is so adorable!