Monday, March 19, 2012

To The Happy Couple

Hi all! I could use one more day in my weekend, couldn't you? I did accomplish all I wanted to over the weekend, but another day would sure be nice. Today is a brand new challenge on the Squigglefly blog. Please try to play along this week!

On one of the online rubber stamping groups I belong to, there is a lady who is celebrating her anniversary this month. I made this card to send to her and her husband.





I used the Here's to Anything image by Lynne Stansbery and the Mr. & Mrs. image by Chesney Young. This is such a great image for celebrations and congratulations!  I added a little sparkle to the champagne and lots of texture with embossing folders and border punches.   I really like the elegance of white on white cards.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful Holly! Your coloring on the hands and glasses is terrific! Love the white on white!

Linda said...

Wow your coloring is fantastic! This is really pretty!

Shawna said...

Beautiful!!! I love clean and simple and this card is perfect. The embossed background gives just the right touch and makes it so elegant.

Patricia St Martin said...

Holly, This is just a beautiful card. Very elegant. Great border punch.
Hugs, Pat

*Vicki* said...

Oh so elegant Holly!! I love the embossing and the sparkle!!! You've done a brilliant job!! Hope you're doing well friend!! HUGS

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Holly. Beautiful coloring and love the embossing.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card!!!

Sharon Jones said...

Your card is just totally chic, Holly! Someone will definitely love getting this one!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Another Beautiful Card. Love It!

Scrappin Sista said...

This card is so pretty, the champagne looks real!! If you don't mind me asking... what colors did you use on it? Thanks Holly!!
Alice B.