Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Tweet Challenge

Hi everyone! Thanks for your comments on my puppy dog yesterday! She has loved tearing the caps off of medicine bottles ever since she was a small puppy, but we never let her have any that have medicine in them and we're always there when she does it! She hasn't had one to open in a long time and I wanted to see if she still liked doing it. I'd say not so much as she used to.

Today I've got a card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge at Outlawz. The challenge had to use two different papers on your project but still had to maintain the clean and simple look.





I used one of the Birdhouses
that Sandy Somerfeld drew. This is such a cute set, and there are SIX birdhouses in the set! So versatile!  I colored this while I was at work one day and didn't have my Copics with me, so I used Bic Mark It pens.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I'm still thinking it needs a touch of glitter somewhere!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Linda said...

Oh it is adorable. What no glitter on Clean and Simple? Oh well. The yellow you used and very pretty. Are the Bic Mark It's alcohol ink? The colors are very pretty.

Shawna said...

Such a cute card!! Love the addition of the that lavender twine and buttons.

Scrappin Sista said...

Love the colors and the sentiment you used in this card, nice job!

Lori m said...

Very Pretty, you rocked this challenge perfect.

I just had to peek at more Riley videos, just so cute seeing her open your bottles and loved the Valentine one.

Hugs, Lori m

Elaine A said...

So cute Holly! I really love this sweet card. I can't believe you did this with Bic Markers, WOW!

Elaine Allen

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Tammy said...

Cute, cute, cute! And I think you've succeeded in keeping it CAS! Maybe a dot of glitter on the i in tweetie?

Sandy said...

Sweet Holly! Can I post in the gallery? Remember to email what you want for a freebie! :)

Sandy :)
scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com