Thursday, March 1, 2012

Winners and blue and pink bunnies

Hi everyone! I am happy to announce the winners of the Spellbinders dies! They are AJ Scrapbooking and Cards - winner of the sewing elements set, and Wannabcre8tive - winner of the dress form dies. Please send me an e mail at usyungs@gmail.com with your mailing address to claim your prize. If I don't hear from the winners by Monday I'll draw again!

Today I have a couple of cards that use the cute Easter Bunny Bouquet by Louise Gardner. They are my entry to Squigglefly's blog challenge which is Spring Is In The Air. You can't get more Spring like than Easter Bunnies!

First up I have a little blue bunny. Remember when I did THIS blue bunny a few months ago? Well, I liked him so much that I thought this bunny would be cute in blue too!


If you go back and look at the first card in THIS POST you will see some embossing on the top of the card.  It was done with one of the M-bossabilities folders from Spellbinders.  Well, the embossing done on this card is the opposite side of the same folder.  I love that you get double duty from these new folders!

The image is colored with Copic markers and I sewed the paper and ribbon to the card base.  The background of the image is chalked and I added some grass with a stamp from Art Impressions.

Next up we have a little pink bunny!


I used the same image but printed this one out a little smaller than the first one.  It's colored with Copic markers too.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I love the little pierced holes in this die - I think it's from Memory Box.

There's still time for you to play in Squigglefly's challenge too!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Holly these are adorable cards. Love the images and what you did with them.

Becky said...

Congratulations ladies..
I am loving this cute bunny, just love her surrounded in pink. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for AJ and Shirt!!!

Very cute bunny cards Holly. Beautiful coloring and pretty papers. :)

Brat

Tammy said...

Both cards are so sweet! Love the bunny image and your coloring is perfect!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!!

cat said...

congrats to the winners.
Holly, as always YOU RULE!!

cat s.

*Vicki* said...

AWWW!!! Those bunnies are just too stinkin' cute Holly!! Really great designs in both!! :) Hope you have a great weekend friend! HUGS

Charlene Mitchell said...

These are both so cute Holly. The die with all the pierced holes is wonderful. I'm always amazed at how much the tiny details make a difference!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Thanks so much for the congrats. Wow I looked back at your other card and love them both. Great cards. Thanks Again AJ!