Friday, March 30, 2012

Your Dress

Hi everyone! I am so late so there is no time for any chit chat this morning! This is a card I made combining Badonkadonk and a sentiment called Your Dress, both by Chesney Young.   I thought a good thing for the inside would be "So how am I doing?", but I didn't add that to this card yet.



I colored with Copic markers and I used a trick I learned from Mel at Mel Stampz to add texture to the hair by using a pin.  I like how it turned out.

Another hot day today and the weekend looks to be hot too, but if the weather forecast is to be believed next week cools down a little!  I hope you all have a great Friday!

12 comments:

Linda said...

Giggle this is really cute!

Beebeebabs said...

LOL such a cute card and love the sentiment thanks for sharing!!!

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW! Holly, great job coloring your image and I just love the sentiment.

Tammy said...

Terrific card and coloring Holly! Love, love turquoise!

Scrappin Sista said...

LOL!!!! Holly, too cute, this is my favorite squiggle fly image, I must now go and buy that sentiment!!! Thanks for sharing... and I might lift your idea for the inside of the card!! lol!!

The Purple Loft Creations said...

You did a great job coloring the image cute card and sentiment tfs

Dawn B. said...

Your coloring is fantastic. I for some reason am having a terrible time with my skin tones. I can't figure it out. The sentiment is perfect. It made me smile. I have my 'butterflies' all ready for creating next week on my vaca. So looking forward to it. THANK YOU.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She is just fab! Love the coloring. I had to laugh when I saw she was casting a shadow!

Dixieglitzie said...

another GREAT job holly...love your coloring...sentiment made me giggle:)

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh I agree love the coloring! I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

there's no such dress... trust me! a dress will show.... you're too fat (around the hips) BUT you are sexy (cleavage). this one is super special!!!! where can i buy one???? and don't say SQUIGGLEFLY - LOL.

hugs :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

LOl! This is to cute and the sentiment is funny!