Saturday, April 7, 2012

Grow With Love

Hi everyone! Hurray for the weekend! I have to tell you that a cool front has moved into our state and the weather has been beyond perfect. It's just so wonderful and I wish it would never end! We had a picnic dinner in the park the other day and then walked Riley around and the moon was been so beautiful! Full, and hanging low in the sky with a soft glow around it - just gorgeous!

Friday's Copic and Pro Marker challenge on the Outlawz was Inspired By Nature. I thought that the new TLC image by Lynne Stansbery fit that perfectly.



The sentiment comes with the image. I colored with Copic markers and chalked the sky. I thought the little flower row punch was perfect.

Don't forget to check out the new images that were released this morning!  So much wonderful artwork I want to color and not enough hours in the day!

12 comments:

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Awww a cute image, sweet card
Happy Easter! tfs

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is fabulous! love that flower border!

happy easter!

hugs :)

bumblebee creations said...

Oh I love it- I just got this image last night! It is so precious!

wannabcre8tive said...

Fabulous! Your coloring makes her look so life like.

Easter greetings to you and your family.

Linda W. said...

I love this soooooo much Holly! Beautiful job - and Lynne's creations are always the sweetest!

Elaine A said...

Holly -

What a sweet card. You always amaze me with your coloring, you are just so good at it. And then you take it a step further, by putting the card together like nobody else can. Wonderful!

Elaine Allen

P.S. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

Becky said...

What a wonderful image Holly..Gorgeous coloring.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful Card! I really Love the sentiment!

Tammy said...

Such a precious image and so beautifully colored. Your sprinkling can looks real! Hope you have a super wonderful Easter!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful coloring you did a very nice job!!!

Linda W. said...

This is so sweet I just had to go buy it! You are so creative and helpful to me Holly!

Scrappin Sista said...

This is a super cute card!! I love the image, another must get!! lol!! TFS!!