Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hoppy Easter

I got most of my Easter cards mailed over the weekend, but I did make a couple of last minute ones I'll be sharing with you this week. The card i'm showing today uses the brand new release
Hoppy Easter Bunny by Fawn Palmer.




I colored with Copic markers and then dotted white dots all over the letters.  I sprinkled glitter on the eggs in the basket.  This was a fun image to color and play with different ways of coloring the letters.

My Monday was super busy at work!  With the weather getting so warm we had a lot of people calling with air conditioning problems!  There is a new challenge on the Squigglefly blog that started yesterday and I never got a chance to go have a look myself!   it's a fun challenge though where Rhonda's group CASES a card from Holley's group!  go take a look and try to play along!
Also the One A Day In May sale has started, so don't let April slip away without ordering!  It's such a deal and such a blast to find a new surprise digi waiting in your e mail each day!  plus I heard that if you order through Squigglefly's facebook page you get an extra image - that's 97cents per image! 


oh I almost forgot to tell you the most exciting news I got yesterday!  If you remember a while back I went to an event called Craft Gossip's Fork and Talk hosted by EK Success.  Well, the folks at Craft Gossip are having another get together on April 21st and I was selected to attend again!  I'm so excited and can't wait to share it all with you again!

8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow holly! colored and dotted!!! really? looks like paper piecing... it's THAT good! fabulous!

feeling better. that spinning was absolutely horrible!

hugs :)

Tammy said...

Your card is absolutely adorable Holly! Love the flecks of glitter on the eggs, makes for a special treat! Glad you will attending the Craft Gossip event!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very cute. Love the blue letters with dotting. I thought you had paper pieced for a minute. Pretty little glittered eggs and a rabbit colored so perfect. I hope to play in the squigglefly challenge this week.

Linda said...

Congratulations on the Craft Cossip's Fork and Talk. That sounds like fun.
Your card is adorable. I love the image.

Beebeebabs said...

Love your Easter card it is soooo cute!!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Great job with your card. Love how you added the dots on the words. Makes them pop out.
Hugsxx

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Your coloring is just beautiful in all of your!

Linda W. said...

Hoppy Easter back to you Holly! I love your card - isn't Fawn's work just gorgeous?!!! Great coloring and addition to depth on the word dots! :) Happy/Hoppy Easter!