Friday, April 6, 2012

Sunny Bunny

Happy Good Friday to you all! Here's another Easter card I made that combines two images from Squigglefly. When I saw the Sunny Easter Bunny from Fawn Palmer I thought he would look cute leaning against a tree, so I found the perfect Heart Tree for him from Rich Davis. The sentiment comes with the Sunny Easter Bunny.



I colored with Copic markers and chalked the sky. I applied glitter to the hearts in the tree and some clear rain dots down the side of the card.  Doesn't he look at home sitting under that tree?  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge is Anything Goes with a twist of Easter, so I'm entering this card in that.

There's not very many players in our challenge this week, so if you enter a card before Sunday evening you have a good chance of winning, and what's even better is that new images are coming tomorrow so you'll have even more images to choose from if you win!  Go play along - it's a fun challenge!

Also the One A Day In May sale has started, so don't let April slip away without ordering!  It's such a deal and such a blast to find a new surprise digi waiting in your e mail each day!  plus I heard that if you order through Squigglefly's facebook page you get an extra image - that's 97cents per image!   If you don't take advantage of this deal you will be kicking yourself the whole month of May when you find yourself paying full price for the images.   Don't say I didn't warn you!

8 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card - such a cute image tfs!

Shawna said...

I love the look of this bunny; you colored him perfectly and the glittery hearts are the perfect touch!

bumblebee creations said...

oh how perfect this is! Love it Holly! You are so creative-I never think to combine images! (I think because I am so bad on the computer!)

Patricia St Martin said...

Love how you merged the images together. Awesome card.
Hugsxxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a cute image and darling card!

happy easter, my friend!

hugs :)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Such a pretty card. Love the glitter!

Becky said...

Awwww, this is so adorable Holly. Love the tree with the glitter hearts and the bunny is so adorable.

Tammy said...

Adorable Holly, love the sweet image and your coloring is perfect! Pretty DP in the background, love the colors!