Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Camping Tips

Hi everyone! Happy Birthday to my oldest and lovely daughter, Ashley today! Well it was a fun weekend, but it's time to get back to the normal work routine today! We're seeing lots of fun entries in Squigglefly's blog challenge, and the design team has made some fantastic samples. take a little time to go see for yourself! I've got a fun little camping card today. It uses the new Camping Tents image by Gemma Mortlock. If you're a camper you may find this useful information!




I used Copic markers to color the image and chalked the sky.  There is a little bit of yellow stickles on the campfire and the sentiment is computer generated.  I sponged some rust ink around the edges of the card.  Here's a look at the inside of the card.



Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

Sharon Jones said...

Bwahahaha!! I just LOVE your card, Holly!!! Nothing like starting the day with a good laugh, and you are the best for that! Great colouring job, too!

Shawna said...

Oh this is such a funny card! Love it!!!

Linda W. said...

ROTFL!!! You sure make up some grand cards lady!

Linda said...

I am camping right now I am so glad you gave me this advice!

Becky said...

hahahaha..Great pun. and great card Holly.

Tammy said...

Oh Holly, this is one super funny card! The card and image are fabulous but the sentiment is just hilarious!

bumblebee creations said...

how funny!! I will have to keep this in mind-we were just talking about going camping this summer-heehee!!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Holly, this is just TOO funny! If only I knew then what I know now . . . the hours and hours I have spent rubbing sticks together and now I find this out!!! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for today's laugh! Your colouring is fabulous too, but with the sentiments you added, you could have coloured it all one colour and I'd still be laughing!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Okay, never take a drink while reading one of Holly's cards - because if you laugh suddenly - it comes out your nose and all over the keyboard! Ask me how I know this! ROTFL - you are too funny, Holly - and I love your adorable card - but now I have to go get a damp cloth and clean my keyboard!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

gross but very funny!!!
happy birthday ashley. wow! 1st chesney then ashley!!! both in the same month!

hope your holiday was spectacular!!!

hugs :)

wannabcre8tive said...

I liked this image before and now I like it even better. This is so funny.

Faith A said...

Love it, hysterical, but VERY informative sentiment, such fun Holly.

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Beautiful and Hilarious -- perfect!

Niki said...

Love it, too funny!

brochure printing said...

Very funny card! The painting which are used the card is very awesome. You sure make up some grand cards lady! Happy birthday Ashely. Such a very funny card.