Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shyly Thinking Of You

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing great so far this week! My life isn't too exciting these days so I'll just get right to my card

I went back to an older Shy Bear image. This one is called Snail Mail Bear, and he's one of my favorites. This was colored with Copic markers.  I did chalk the sky, but it looks washed out in the photo.  The border is from Martha Stewart and I used a photo corner punch in one corner.  The sentiment is from an older Stampin Up! set.  The three circles on the side are rain dots, and they are purple although they look black in the picture.

There's still time to play in Squigglefly's blog challenge if you're up for one.  This week is to make something with a sentiment or verse as the main focus.  I'm still thinking up what I want to do, but I am planning on playing!

My blogaversary is coming up next month and I'm planning a good giveaway to celebrate.  Tell your friends because if I've reached 500 followers by then the giveaway will be even better!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Ahh, so sweet! Love the image, Shy Bear is always adorable! Love the papers you used.

Linda said...

Sweet card and I really love the colors you used. Just a great card to cheer someones day.

Sharon Jones said...

Aw, Holly, you did him up so nicely...always love your cards and this one is wonderful! Looking forward to your creation for the challenge!
Hugz2u,
Sharon

Becky said...

He is adorable Holly, love the design of the card.

Beebeebabs said...

Your card is cute cute cute you did a great job tfs!!!

Dixieglitzie said...

how adorable!!! holly the fur looks so real it looks like you could feel the "fuzzy". another great card:)

Faith A said...

Great colour combo and such a cute card

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is one of my favourite SB images too! Your card is so cute and love the purple and green combo!