Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wrinkled Wednesday

Hi everyone!  I hope you're in the mood for a little humor today because I've got a funny card to share with you!  I loved the Gramma Knitting image that Gemma Mortlock drew!






I used Copic markers to color and squiggled a line around it with a fine liner pen.  I added some pink to the designer paper to tie it in better with the colors in the image.  I used the same fine liner pen to draw the thread line in the teeny buttons.

The sentiment was computer generated and I also drew some squiggly lines around it.  Now here's the inside





I am sending this card to my best friend.  We were both just talking the other day about how we must be getting old because we were both complaining about different aches and pains we have!  I know I sure am glad that wrinkles don't hurt!  Then after making this card I saw this funny You Tube video of a spoof of Beyonce's All The single Ladies song, called All the Wrinkled Ladies. Enjoy!


 

If you have trouble seeing the video on my blog, you can see it on You Tube HERE.  Have a fabulous Wednesday, and thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Shawna said...

Your card is so cute Holly and the video is too funny!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card - very nice coloring and love the image tfs!!!

Tammy said...

Hilarious! You do come up with the best images and sentiments to go with them! Outstanding card!

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute card and I love the sentiment!! Thanks for the laugh!!

Faith A said...

Holly you take the biscuit, I absolutely LOVE this card it's a real laughter card.

Faith A said...

Just looked at the video, - brilliant thanks for the link LOL

Charlene Mitchell said...

Holly, this is fantastic. I love that you coloured your dp and drew the lines on your buttons. Brilliant! You could enter this card in the Current SF challenge - square peg, round hole! LOVE the video - thanks for the Friday eve. laugh! Have a great long weekend!