Tuesday, June 5, 2012

blue sunflowers

Good morning everyone! Today my husband and I are celebrating 36 years of marriage! Sometimes it's hard to believe we have put up with each other that long! I can't imagine being with anyone else and feel very blessed to have him.

 Yesterday we got a nice and much needed rain. This morning it is a nice 65 degrees. I so wish it could stay 65 all day long! The card I have today was made for the Queen For the Day Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Becky had THIS CARD in her gallery that I loved.

 I used the Whimsy Sunflower image by Sandy Sommerfeld and combined it with the Love and Laughter sentiment by Chesney Young.



Of course I colored them blue because that's what I liked most about Becky's card! A simple bit of piercing and the card was finished!  Have a great day, and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable card Holly, love the blues.

Sharon Jones said...

First and most importantly, Happy Anniversary, Holly!! That is a long time and may y'all have many more! ;D

Secondly, I totally love your card! I don't blame you for using the blue on the petal...they are gorgeous!

Hugz2u!

Tammy said...

Oh Holly, happy anniversary to you and your husband! How lucky you are! I love your beautiful card, the blue sunflowers are absolutely brilliant!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Happy Anniversary. 36 years of marriage! How delightful. Hope you both have a beautiful time celebrating. Love your card. Makes me wish there were blue sunflowers that I could plant. :-D

Linda W. said...

Happy Anniversary Holly! Wow! 36 years - may you have as many more! I love your card with blue sunflowers! Unique idea!

Linda said...

Wow 36 years is wonderful! So happy for you.
Love your beautiful card. Blue Sunflower should be called sky flowers. Love them!

Dixieglitzie said...

beautiful card holly.
congrats on 36 years of marriage with your sweetheart:)
tomorrow mark and i celebrate 32 years of marriage...we are catching up to you two...lol:)

bumblebee creations said...

I love it!

Faith A said...

Love Beccy's images and love the blue sunflower on your lovely card