Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Friendly Flowers

Hi everyone! I'm not going to keep you with any chit chat today. I'm just getting straight to my card!



I first started this out for the Featured Stamper challenge, but then it took on a life of it's own. The circle and the background paper image are Sweet Flowers Set by Ashley Summers and the little flower in the middle is Swirly Bloomer from Jane Beljo.

 The circle says "friends are flowers that never fade" so I figured that was sentiment enough. I colored the flower with Copic markers and used a little chalk on the circle while it was still in the die. I added some clear liquid pearls and then colored them with a marker. The die is from Memory Box.

Hope you enjoy, and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Sweet and simple! A lovely card!!!

Linda said...

Very very pretty! I love that die in the back ground.

Tammy said...

Very pretty Holly! Love it's simplicity and the soft colors you used!

Linda W. said...

Oh my Holly; a real treasure. I love pastels and this is perfect! I love that lacey die!