Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Fourth

Hi everyone! Have any of you watched the new Craft Wars on TLC? I watched the first episode yesterday and found it fun to watch. I would not have done well in the duffle bag challenge, but I would have rocked the play house challenge. I loved the play houses the two ladies made too. They both had some really cute ideas. I will probably watch more episodes.

 The Outlawz are having a big party celebrating 2000 members and the greeting Card challenge during the party is to make a card that shows your country. I thought Diana Garrison's
Proud set was the perfect set to use to show the USA!



This was a really fast card to make. I colored it with Copic markers and then added blue glitter to the stars and some stickles on the fireworks burst. The star paper in the background is some digital paper I found, but I can't remember where I found it. Anyway, if you're looking to make some quick, last minute cards for the 4th of July, the Proud set is the perfect set to get. There are three different images in it and each of them are easy to color.

I have been so swamped at work that I've not had any time to get by and comment on all the blogs I love to visit.  I work for a heat and air company, and with this heat we've been experiencing you can just imagine how the phone rings all day!  Hopefully I'll get some time to catch up on them soon.

Still time to play in Squigglefly's blog challenge, and last I looked there still wasn't anyone eligible for the prize, so go play!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, love the red, white and blue! Super patriotic card Holly!

bumblebee creations said...

love it!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!