Wednesday, June 27, 2012

That Stinks!

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a good week! Just wanted to give you a reminder about the challenge going on at Squigglefly's blog. It's a super easy one this week - just use a pink button or bow!   We had lots of entries last week, but no winner because no one used a Squigglefly image!  there are lots of freebies in their store to try - and several of them would look great with a pink button or bow!   I'm working on my card after work today and if I finish it I'll post it here tomorrow.  Today I have a fun birthday card to share.



I used It Stinks by Sandy Summerfeld. I love this funny image! I think it would make a cute get well card too. It's colored with Copic markers and I chalked a little around the image.  The sentiment is computer generated.

On the home front, my husband went and bought a new TV.  It's absolutely humongous!  I don't know what it is about him and big television sets, but he loves them.  Personally, I think it's way too big for our living room, but I'll learn to live with it!    I swear if he gets one any bigger we'll have to install parking and drive up speakers!  LOL!  Hope you have a great day, and thanks for looking!


9 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous Holly! Such a funny image and the sentiment made me laugh! Love how the kitten is colored!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! Your coloring on this one is spot on! Too cute!

Sharon Jones said...

LOL...Holly, I always love those punny images, so funny. Your card is the cutest and I love the background!
I think men like them big is because they can get INTO it without distractions...ya think?
Hugz2u!

Shawna said...

Great card Holly. I love how you put the twine in the cut out portions of your corners.

Linda said...

Another adorable kitty card. Love his stripes.

Linda W. said...

Purrfectly purrrrrrfect for some of those "meollld" birthdays!

bumblebee creations said...

how cute-love the sentiment!

Georgiana said...

Super cute kitty and birthdays aren't always bad. Thanks for stopping by.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

cat said...

another one of your cards that "speaks to me" lol

love your work Holly.

cat s.