Wednesday, July 11, 2012

ATT: Dianne Guillinger and One Card - 17 Challenges!

Hi everyone! We got some rain at my house yesterday! It was nice and the earth just drank it up.  We need so much more, but I'm so thankful for what we did get.

I still haven't heard from Dianne Guillinger on winning the car sign.  If I don't hear from her by the end of the day I will be announcing a new winner tomorrow.

I've got a card today that I really enjoyed making.  The image is just a gorgeous one and was a treat to color.  It's called Buried Treasure and comes with the sentiment.  Lynne Stansbery is the artist and you can get the image at Squigglefly.



I colored with Copic markers and chalked the sky.  Stickles and a little bit of white puff paint that I left unpuffed added interest to the water.  The sentiment was printed directly on to the designer paper.  The paper is from Papertrey Ink.

I made this for several challenges which are all listed below.  There are just too many summer themed challenges going on right now and I couldn't pass them up!

Pile It On Challenge Shore Thing
Crafty Amigo Challenge - vacation
Flourishes - summer
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Sassy Cheryl's - anything goes 
Freshly Brewed Challenges - summer 
Little Red Wagon - life's a beach 
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes 
Card Crafter's Circle - summer holiday 
Totally Papercrafts - here comes summer 
Simply Create Too - summer vacation 
Catch The Bug - anything goes 
Cardmad Fairy - summertime 
Paper Pretties - beach days 
Papercraft Journey - summer 
Sparkles Forum - summer fun 
Whimsy Inspiration - anything goes

16 comments:

Tammy said...

Just fabulous Holly! Love your coloring, the image is absolutely beautiful!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a cute card. Love the glitter and the way you have colored your image. I love Lynne's work.

Sharon Jones said...

Great card, Holly, and I love the font in the sentiment!

Niki said...

Beautiful coloring, great job on the water, looks real enough to jump right in.

Stephanie said...

Oh what a nice card, thanks for playing along this week with our anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug.

ahlers5 said...

Very lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Diane

Karen said...

great image coloured so well...pretty card..

Scrappin Sista said...

Makes me want to head to the beach!! lol!! I love your card Holly, nice work!!

bumblebee creations said...

wow! this is a gorgeous image-and of course your coloring makes it all the better!!

Jenée said...

Beautiful card. Perfect summer holiday. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

* Shaz * said...

Lovely card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles challenges for our * Summer Fun * challenge.

Hope you will join us again, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Shaz x

Karen Lavenders Free digital images said...

Love this one, reminds me of my childhood, a time when life was simple and free.

alethea said...

Beautiful card! Reminds me of our recent trip to the beach collecting shells! Thans for joining us at PCJ for our Summer challlenge!! HUgsxx

Plastic Card said...

What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Plastic cards said...

For those who are going on summer holidays it`s a perfect card to wish them happy holidays....