Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cheers!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a safe and happy fourth of July. It was really hot here again so we didn't get out much. I stayed inside and mostly watched some movies on Netflix. I did make a couple of cards, but that was it as far as my crafting went.

 Here's one of the cards I made using Happy Champagne for the Squigglefly blog challenge.  The challenge is to make a card using the color that reminds you of summer.  I think yellow when I think of summer because of the sun.



Louise Gardner is the artist of this cute image. I love the little happy face!  I colored this with Copic markers and chalked around the image while it was still in the oval die so it left a little white border.  I dotted a while gel pen on the scallops.  I used some liquid clear pearls and some stickles on the champagne.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I hope you have a great day, and thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Cheers to you too Holly! Cute, cute card!

Sharon Jones said...

Such a pretty card, Holly, and I love your cute image!

Linda said...

Cheers to you Holly on your adorable card!
I hope you are staying cool. It is getting harder here in WI. It was 100+ yesterday and we have not had a good rain for over 30 days. I grass is toast. I can imagine it is much worst there.
I hope all is well.

Linda W. said...

Oh I totally love this Holly! What a beautiful CAS card - my daughter loves margaritas so i bet I could turn that into one! ;)

bumblebee creations said...

Great cheery card Holly! It has been yucky hot here too--I only went out yesterday to go to the grocery store!

Becky said...

That looks like one happy martini Holly. :)

THERESA said...

This is so cute, just love the bubbles..........:))
lotsa luv