Thursday, July 12, 2012

Look Who's One

Hi everyone! Gosh I am running late so this is going to be short, short, short!


 My best friend's grandson is turning one year old in about a week. His birthday party is this weekend and I needed a card. You just can't go wrong with Eline Pelikhof's images for baby type cards!



The image is Happy Giraffe .  The sentiment was computer generated and printed at the same time that I printed the digi.  I colored with Copic markers and chalked the background.   I only added some embossing a little rain dot to finish this card!
I am entering this into Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge where the theme is A Day At the Zoo.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

Sharon Jones said...

Aw, Holly, this is the sweetest image! Your colouring is absolutely amazing! I am so inspired by you...I never thought to cut the corners to give it the "illusion" of photo corners!! TFS!!
Hugz2u!

Linda W. said...

Beautiful work Holly - that embossed bg appears to be cloth! How awesome!

Linda said...

This is so adorable!

Tammy said...

Adorable birthday card for a baby! Love the embossing folder you used!

Scrappin Sista said...

Super cute!!! I love it!!

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness Holly-is this ever adorable! LOve it!

Reflections from Granny said...

Adorable card, being one again, oh my, how many years ago for me now? LOL, hugs, Lori m

Patti J said...

Hi Holly! I found you at the outlawz, and love your blog! I'm your newest follower, and hope you will follow me as well! Love this card, my friend! Beautifully done :) Here is my blog: cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com