Friday, July 27, 2012

Pretty Bird

Hi everyone. Friday is here at last! Here's the last of the cards I had made before my trip. Hopefully I'll have time to make cards this weekend. It's amazing how far behind you can get when you change up your routine for just a few days!

 This card features the lovely Pretty Bird image by Diana Garrison.  I combined it with one of the sentiments from her Daisy Pops image.  It's colored with Copic markers.  Just some pretty digital paper and satin ribbon to finish it all off.






Sorry for keeping this short, but I have to run!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

and pretty it is!

i see you're a winner at CARDMAD FAIRY'S challenge - way to go!!!!

hugs :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Very pretty, I love the papers you used.

Tammy said...

Beautiful Holly and I love the pretty papers you used.

Becky said...

This is so colorful Holly, Such a pretty card.

Cathy said...

pretty card, I love how the paper goes with the tail of the bird!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Scrappy Scatty said...

Awwwww this is totally cute - I love the image xx