Monday, August 27, 2012

Friends Til The End

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a great weekend and that you're ready for whatever life throws at you this week!  I did a little bit of card making this weekend and participated in some challenges.  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge theme was Best Friends.    Splitcoast Stampers Saturday Inspiration Challenge posted a link to Wind & Weather where I saw THIS cute pillow.  Once I saw the pillow I knew immediately which Squigglefly image would work perfectly for it!




I used Best Friends Forever drawn by Lynne Stansbery.   The sentiment is a new one from Squigglefly called Ghost Friends, but it's not available yet.  It should be available the first of September.    You might be wondering why it's called Ghost Friends, but once you see the second part of the sentiment you will understand



LOL! This sentiment just cracks me up! It is so my best friend and I, and that is who I am sending this card to. I know she will laugh when she reads it. There's a new challenge on the Squigglelfy Blog today, and it could be the perfect challenge for you! Go check it out and try to play along!

8 comments:

Linda said...

LOL I love this It is a perfect sentiment! I know just who I would send it to. Great card Holly

Tammy said...

Fantastic card Holly and you already know I love the sentiment! Just makes me laugh!

Scrappin Sista said...

LOL!! that is too cute!!! I must go by this sentiment!!! Tfs!!

Suzy said...

Ahaha! I love the inside of that!! How funny!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute image with fantastic coloring. Love the funny sentiment, it made me giggle out loud.

Dixieglitzie said...

u crack me up....u so got me with this one...didn't see it coming:) hope all is well with you and yours. omgosh, i'm still laughing.

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend!! :) AWWW!! Now, this is just darling!! What a sweet image!! Gorgeous coloring as always!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMG! Isn't it great to have that one friend you can send a card like this to? I can't stop laughing! Thanks for making my day, Holly!!!!!!