Thursday, August 16, 2012

Spoil Yourself

Hi everyone! A very happy day to you all! I mentioned the Squigglefly Blog Challenge the last couple of days and told you that you should go see what the design team has done, but you really need to go back and take a look at the entries! There are some really great (and oh so funny!) cards that have been entered.

 I have a card today that uses an image from Marla Shega. Marla has some of the prettiest images! This one is called Tea Time Pup.




I used Copic markers to color the image.  I had fun coloring the wood floor!   I chose paper that reminded me of the wall paper in the image.  The sentiment is computer generated, and I applied a coat of crystal lacquer.  The photo really had a glare on the gloss, so here's another photo that lets you read the sentiment!



Hope you have a really great day!

8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfectly colored, pampered pooch! I love the corner punch you used. I own one and never think of it. Must find it and dust it off.

bumblebee creations said...

how adorable! your coloring is magnificent!!

wannabcre8tive said...

How adorable and wonderfully colored. I hope my dogs don't see this, they will expect a pretty tea cup by their doggie beds.

Linda O said...

What a cutie! I like the wood tones and the curly fur on the dog. Thanks for sharing!

Sharon Jones said...

A beautiful image coloured so beautifully...that wood floor looks so realistic! Great job matching with the dp, Holly!

Becky said...

This is so cute Holly. What an adorable image and colored beautifully.

Tammy said...

Too cute Holly, and the sentiment is perfect for the pooch! The floor is colored to perfection!

Reflections from Granny said...

Darling card this looks like my cousins little girl, how adorable!

Hugs, Lori m