Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Butterfly Garden

Hi everyone! Hump day already! I love short weeks! Yesterday there was a teaparty at Splitcoast Stampers and we were supposed to bring flowers and maybe a butterfly or two. When I saw the theme I knew that the Garden Party image from Squigglefly was a perfect fit - even the name of the image fits the theme! One of the really cool things about this image is that it comes as a set so you can have the image as seen on my card, or you can create your own garden with the individual flowers you like!  Diana Garrison is the fab artist who created this.



I used Copic Markers to color and chalked the ground and sky. The sentiment was computer generated. I used a little stickles on the trail of the butterfly and mixed up some papers.

Enjoy your Wednesday, and thanks for looking!

6 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

Adorable-your coloring is perfect!!

Sharon Jones said...

Very sweet card, Holly. And I love your layout, too.
Hugz2u...

Linda W. said...

Oh I love this Holly! Aren't D's images the awesomest! I'm so happy she's offering some images for sale to us! What font did you do the happy birthday in dear? Hugs, Linda
PS Love that background paper~!

Shawna said...

Loverly, just loverly!

Tammy said...

Love the beautiful butterfly garden Holly, such pretty and colorful flowers. I love how the butterfly trail is sparkly.

Charlene Mitchell said...

I love this image set - it is so versatile! Fabulous job you have done with your colouring too!