Friday, September 14, 2012

Pink & Yellow Birthday

Good morning everyone! I have to make this a quick one because I'm running late!

 A birthday card using A Friend For You from Fawn Palmer. She comes with a cute sentiment, but I wanted this to be a birthday card so I paired it with Jess Holland's 
Birthday Wishes.



She's colored with Copic markers and I used chalk on the background.  I also chalked the sentiment while it was still in the die so it would have that white border around it.

I hope you have a great day today!

7 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, Holly. I love the colors and the coloring of your image.

Sharon Jones said...

Holly, your colouring never ceases to amaze me...your card is awesome! Love those colors together, too! Hope your Friday is a great one!
{yay...TGIF!}
;D

Tammy said...

Awesome card and terrific color combo. Your coloring is fantastic!

Dixieglitzie said...

such pretty coloring:)

*Vicki* said...

She's so very sweet Holly!! Love the color combo here! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend friend! HUGS

Faith A said...

Love this little image, she is so cute. A great card.

Sorry haven't been around, but I have caught up now, can't believe it's been a 2 months since I visited last, so sorry, hope it won't be as long next time. Oh! yes Great cards you've done, while I've not been around ;)

Carol said...

So beautiful!!