Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So Little Rope

Hi all!  I thoroughly enjoyed my day off work yesterday!  I was able to create some cards for a few challenges!   Thursday's Ways To Use It Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers was to make a card that makes someone smile, and the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers featured a great gallery!      I chose THIS CARD to case.  I also entered this into Friday's Copic Marker challenge at the Outlawz which was Anything Goes!



The image I used  is Rodeo Girl from Squigglefly by artist Fawn Palmer. I think she is so cute, but she looks so confident! I computer generated this sentiment, although she does come with some pretty cute sentiments herself! If you like my sentiment, I'm offering it as a freebie here


Just click on it and then right click to save it.

I used Copic markers to color and I used chalked in the back ground.  I clipped the corners and used a Martha Stewart border punch.

Wishing you a great day back at work, and thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable card and wonderfully colored! The sentiment is absolutely delightful!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love the image and that little hole in the knee of her jeans. Great coloring and a cute sentiment.

Shawna said...

So cute! Love that sentiment! And a great job coloring, Holly, as always.

Linda W. said...

Love this card and your background is so awesome coordinated! And thank you so much for the sentiment freebie - I save these. If you ever want to offer a freebie again, I for one would really appreciate it.

Thx Holly for all that you do and all the creativity that you are!

Carol said...

I love this card Holly. Thanks for the free sentiment! You are so talented. carolwatsonscreations.blogspot.com

Dixieglitzie said...

holly this is just so stinking CUTE!!! thanks for sharing the sentiment with us. it will be perfect for a card to my sister. once again you have done a fabulous job with coloring and design:)