Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boo!

Hi everyone! Well tomorrow is Halloween. Are you ready with your treats? Have you got all your Halloween cards mailed? Do you have any fun Halloween plans? I love Halloween. I have treat bags ready to take to my boss's kids tomorrow and lots of goodies to pass out to the kids tomorrow night. We don't usually get a lot of kids, but it's fun seeing the ones who do show up.

 The teapartiers are having a Halloween party this week! Mothermark's Teaparty is tickle a teapotter week and we are all sending each other Halloween cards. The Twisted Thursday Challenge at the Outlawz is also a Halloween card challenge. I made this for both challenges.

Speaking of challenges, don't miss out on playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week.  There wasn't a winner in last week's challenge so the winner this week will get two images - and remember that includes SETS!



The image I used is one by Marla Shega called Halloween Kitty Boo.  Isn't it such a cute image?  I colored it with Copic markers and chalked the background.  A simple tie at the top to finish it off.  This is a quick image to color up - perfect for last minute Halloween cards!

Thanks for all the comments on my video of the dogs.  It is funny to see Baxter get her tail, but I think Riley thinks it's getting old and I'm trying to curb him of that habit to keep the peace!  Have a great day, and those of you affected by this crazy weather stay safe!




5 comments:

Linda W. said...

Very very cute card Holly! I love Marla's images so much - we are getting lots of mileage out of her work!

Shawna said...

BOO!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so sweet, I love the image.

Loster said...

I love how you've colored this image - the shading on the cat is fantastic and the card is adorable. TFS.

Tammy said...

How sweet! Love the cute image and the wonderful purple! The pumpkin is colored to perfection!