Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Fever

Hi everyone and happy hump day! Has this week seemed long to you, because it certainly has to me! Some of it has got to be the time of year. I know people get "spring fever" and want to be outdoors a lot, but I get "fall fever"!

 Speaking of Fall, this little Autumn Bench Sitter drawn by Cheryl Alger  for Squigglefly looks like she's feeling a bit of "fall fever" too!


I colored this with Copic markers and really had fun with the leaves.   I wrapped different colors of embroidery floss around the card and popped up the computer generated sentiment.  If you look too closely at the scallops around my sentiment you will notice that I had to piece together pieces.  That's because I seem to have lost one of the scalloped ovals in my nestabilities set!  Talk about maddening!  It's not like I'm going to go out and buy the whole set for the one that's missing, and I don't think they sell them individually.  Oh well, at least piecing works if you don't look too closely!

Enjoy your day, and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Precious image and beautifully colored! Love your card. Hope you find the die!

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute and so well colored.

Loster said...

I love the comment about piecing - not that I plan to loose a piece, but it happens. I love that design and your card.

Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful card, I do love the fall colors around and the cooler temperatures but the damp rain gets me every year.

Hugs, Lori m

bumblebee creations said...

they don't sell the individuals--I called to see one day, cuz the same thing happened to me!! Love your card Holly!!!