Monday, October 8, 2012

Featuring A Basket Of Wishes

Hi everyone! Later today I will be announcing the winner of my blog hop, so check back to see if you won. The blog hop was such fun! I think everyone did such a beautiful job with their cards and it certainly inspired me to start creating! I actually took time to play in my craft room on Saturday between errands and the dogs!

 Speaking of the dogs, Baxter is settling in quite nicely. We had another trip to the vet to check out his skin condition and we were told to continue the antibiotics and baths for the rest of the month. He has put on 3 pounds since we got him too! I also have some videos to share of Riley and Baxter playing. He sounds so cute with his little growl. Riley has been teaching him to shake toys and I also think he learned the growling thing from her. Anyway, the video will be at the end of my blog post if you're interested in that.

 My card today was one I made for the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. The card I chose to CASE can be seen HERE , and here is my card



I used an image from Squigglefly called Knit Kit by Fawn Palmer. The set of images comes with five different images so it's quite a value! I used one with the basket of yarn in a frame. I added the sentiment to the image prior to printing. It's colored with Copic markers and I found the perfect button to use with it - doesn't it look just like a ball of yarn?! I colored the button with a marker to match.

Today also starts a new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog, so I hope you'll take the time to check that out as well!  Be sure to come back to see if you won the prize!  Now, here's the video of Riley and Baxter.  If you can't see the video on my blog, it can be seen at You Tube HERE.




7 comments:

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, love how your stamp matches the button perfectly.

The video is too stinking funny, too cute Riley and Baxter are, they are beautiful.

Hugs, Lori m

bumblebee creations said...

awhhhh...your puppies are so cute!! Riley is being so good to learn how share her toys!!
Love your card--that button is amazing!!

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Holly, love the cute button! Love, love, loved the video! Show me more! Such great dogs!

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this card and how the button does look like a ball of yarn. Great video of the dogs playing. Baxter seems like a great dog.

Loster said...

Great color combination - I keep forgetting that you can use the Copics to color other objects besides paper. A cute card - TFS.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Card is great, but I love the video!

*Vicki* said...

Darling card Holly!! Love the added ball of yarn!! :)