Monday, October 15, 2012

Featuring Flying Dreams

Hi everyone! I hope your weekend was as glorious as mine was. The weather was so nice. I managed to spend time outdoors and get all of my errands done as well as make a few cards! One card I made was for yesterday's Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. This week's featured artist has one of my favorite galleries at Splitcoast Stampers so I had no trouble finding more than a few cards I wanted to CASE.



Pigasus by Daphne van der Zanden was the perfect image for me to use to CASE THIS CARD by Cheryl Gorka.  I colored the image with copic markers and dotted different colors of copics around the background.  The sentiment at the top was computer generated and then I found a little bead that had the word "believe" on it and I thought that went perfect with it.

There's a new challenge today at Squigglefly's blog, so please go by and see what Rhonda has challenged the Rascals with, and play along if you can!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Terrific card Holly, love the fun image and great color combo!

Linda W. said...

What a perfect representative of "when pigs fly" comments! Love that card Holly!

sassy said...

what a cutie this is loving that cute image superb card hugs sassyxxxxxx

Loster said...

Cute card. I love the color combinations used on the pig.
TFS

Shawna said...

Fabulous coloring Holly. Just such a cute card.

Cat said...

Hi! Love the flying hog!! Found you on Outlaws follow me and am your newest follower! Here is mine

http://catscreativecornerwithcricutandmore.blogspot.ca/

bumblebee creations said...

how fun!!

bumblebee creations said...

how fun!!