Thursday, October 18, 2012

Purrfect Halloween

Hi everyone! Man, what a week this has been for me at work. We got new computers, and we badly needed them. Unfortunately what should have been a easy thing turned into a five day ordeal with tech support on the phone and by remote access. Even after four days of that we still had issues! Yesterday I finally called my son-in-law who is a computer genius and asked him to come help us. (my boss was hesitant to have me call him earlier because he is "family"). I was ready to kiss his feet after only an hour when he had us going! I was one happy camper able to clear out my inbox of piled up work! I felt like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders!

 I have another Halloween card to share with you today. This one uses the cute Jenn is Purrfect Costume from artist extraordinaire Cheryl Alger.



I colored this with Copic markers and computer generated the sentiment.  I am planning on giving this card to one of my boss's.  kids.

Thanks for staying in touch with me, and I hope now that my work is in better shape I hope to be in touch more often!  Please think about playing in Squiglefly's newest challenge!  

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, three cheers for you SIL, should have called him sooner I'm sure! Super cute card Holly and I love the background!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and perfectly colored.

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and perfectly colored.

bumblebee creations said...

love the dp you have used!! so halloweeny!!

Reflections from Granny said...

She's one cute little girl in her costume and just love the Baxter/Riley videos.

Hugs, Lori m

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super-d-dooper cute! She is beautifully colored.