Saturday, October 13, 2012

Warmest Wishes

Hi everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I've woken up to a drizzly, foggy morning and you know I love those kind of days! I plan on getting my grocery shopping done and then the rest of the day is up for grabs!

 I've got a Christmas card to show you this morning. This was done with some of the beautiful new papers and images from Inger Harding. Both the paper and image are in the
Winter Wonderland Papers collection.



No coloring done on this because the image comes colored. I did add a bit of sparkle to the fur on her hat.  I added a few light blue pearls to the gorgeous doily die and quick as a flash I had a Christmas card!  If you haven't already looked at this beautiful collection of images and papers you really need to.

Riley and Baxter are doing great!  We took them out to the park the other day and they did so well together.  We still can't trust Baxter to be out of the fence without a leash - he tends to follow his nose and not hear when we call him back.  At the dog park we've been letting them run and then we will get far away from Baxter and call him and he is so good at returning, so I think it won't be long before he does well in his own yard too.  There have been no fights between the two of them.  I will share more pictures soon.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Astonishingly beautiful card Holly! The colors are so soft! Glad to hear the kids are doing well, I knew they would!

Linda W. said...

Beautiful card Holly - as Tammy says the softness just makes the card stand out. I too knew your kiddos would be ok.

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done. I am happy to hear that Baxter is doing so well.

Reflections from Granny said...

Fabulous card, the image looks so pretty with your doily and papers.

Enjoy your weekend, our rain is clearing up a bit here today.

Hugs, Lori m

chris boldovici said...

Very Sweet card! Anyone would appreciate getting this. Come visit my blog if you like....

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Your sparklies added to the image is so pretty and the doily is elegant, as well as the pearls. Beautiful and elegant card!

Carol said...

Beautiful card Holly.

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous!!! I love the soft look of it Holly!