I colored the flowers with Copic markers and added a little bit of yellow stickles in the centers. Then I cropped the images into squares with Spellbinder dies and turned the dies this way and that so the flowers were in different areas of the square. The sentiment was computer generated. I used a slot punch to let me thread the ribbon through. I really like the way this turned out. I don't make cards this size too often and it was fun doing something a bit out of the norm.
Last night Brock and I went to see my boss's youngest daughter play in her last soccer game of the year. It was fun watching the little ones give it their all. Unfortunately it started to hail and rain half way through and they called the game.
Don't forget to get out and vote if you haven't already! I for one hope that we have a new president tomorrow!