Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Money

Hi everyone! Yesterday at the Outlawz they had a fun Copic Marker Challenge where he theme was shopping. I thought the Squigglefly image Shopping Girl by Ashley Summers couldn't be more fitting.




I colored the image with Copic markers and chalked the background. The sentiment is computer generated. I used a die from My Favorite Things to cut the image out and wrapped the sentiment strips around the top and bottom part of the die.  Other than that, the only thing I added was a little ribbon!  A very quick card to make!

I hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend.  I'm off to do grocery shopping for the week and then coming back home to cook for the week!  See you all on Monday with a new Squigglefly challenge!

6 comments:

Maria A. said...

Love the card, that stamp is really great. The paper you used for the card is so pretty, I love the colors. Where did you get it? Thanks for sharing this really fun card.
Maria.

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and great sentiment! I like my money on my craft table!

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Adorable card and such a cute outfit. Perfect coloring!

Shawna said...

Your blog isn't showing up anymore in my email for some reason, but it's right here on my Dashboard (which I haven't checked in ages). Love your card. Beautiful coloring as always and the plaid background is perfect. I see there are several Riley and Baxter videos I have missed. Gotta go check 'em out.

Scrappin Sista said...

She is my kinda girl!! lol!! We think alike!! Great card Holly!!

Judy said...

It may be a quick card, but it sure is cute! The sentiment is adorable and very fitting!

xo
Judy