Friday, November 16, 2012

There's Always A Choice

Hi and happy Friday! It's hard to believe that one week from today we'll all be stuffed on Turkey and pie! I'm making this post short and sweet because I'm short on time.

 Anyone who knows me knows that I love snow. Some say it's because we don't get very much of it, but I'd love the chance to find out if that's true! If you're the type of person who hates snow because it means you have to shovel, well there is something else you can do with snow besides shovel and Fawn Palmer's new image tells us so


This darling is called Snow Angel and it comes with this sentiment as well as one more. It's colored with Copic markers and then the snow was made with liquid applique.  I punched some snowflakes out of red paper to add to the white ones on the designer paper I used on the background.  This was a fun card to make, but not quite as much fun as making snow angels myself!

Have a great Friday!  See you all on Monday!

7 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

this is fabulous Holly! I love how you made it look so real!

Sharon Jones said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Holly! It IS so realistic! And I love snow~we very rarely get it, but when we do, we can't make snow angels, but we make teeny snow men on our cars and throw what we can! Fun with a capital F!!! ;D

Brenda said...

This looks great. Like way the snow looks.

Tammy said...

Sweet card and an adorable image! Love the bright red background!

Linda W. said...

Oh how imaginative Holly! I love it - it's just perfect!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Holly,
Trust me, if you lived where the snow piled up - you wouldn't love it - and, driving is horrendous too! It's pretty to look at though! Your card is darling and the image is so cute and colored perfectly!

Judy said...

Awww what a sweet card, and I just love what you've done with the snow, and then sentiment is perfect!

Judy
:)