Monday, November 26, 2012

Two For Featured Stamper Challenge

Hi everyone!  Well, I had a lovely five whole days off work for Thanksgiving and today is back to the work routine.  I spent my days off making cards, playing with the dogs, and even did a little Christmas shopping!

Yesterday was the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers and I loved Allison's gallery.  In fact I found two cards to CASE!  The first card I CASED is THIS ONE.   The image I used is one drawn by Inger Harding called Old Fashioned Skates.



I colored the image with copic markers and hand wrote the sentiment on the tag.

The second card I chose to CASE is THIS ONE.  I used the Orchids image by Deena Perreault.  The sentiment is also one from Squigglefly - one I use all the time - called Birthday Wishes by Jess Holland.  


I changed the color of the image to brown before printing it directly onto the designer paper.  I used colored pencils to color the image.  I sponged all of the edges with Creamy Caramel ink.

There is a new challenge on the Squigglefly blog today!  If you're up for a challenge why not play along?


3 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

I love them both Holly! Both gorgeous images, and your coloring is perfect!

Tammy said...

Wow Holly, both cards are absolutely beautiful! Love both of the images and the embossing on the second card is outstanding!

Linda W. said...

Just beautiful Holly - both cards. Hope you had an awesome holiday weekend.