Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chickie Birthday

Good morning everyone! Today I am going in to work a little early because I need to leave really early in the day to take my better half to the doctor for his colonoscopy. Fun times! But wait - it gets even better! After that I get to go to the dentist to have him look at a tooth I broke! I do have the worst teeth. They don't get cavities or plaque or tartar build up, but they are weak as heck!

 If I have any extra time after that I plan on getting my Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail. Yikes, time is creeping up on me! I still have things to buy!

 I wanted to share a card I made over the weekend for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. the card I chose to CASE can be seen HERE . I noted that she had several cards with this image so I thought it must be a favorite of hers. My image is an old favorite of mine from Squigglefly called Sharing Lunch, and it kind of reminds me of the one in the card I picked to CASE.



I colored the image with Copic markers and chalked the grass and sky.  The sentiment is computer generated.  It really was a quick card to make.  The part that took me the longest was choosing paper!

I hope you have a great day today!

4 comments:

Linda W. said...

Good luck Holly - I hope all goes well for you. Love the card and your paper choices rock!

Dixieglitzie said...

Hi Holly:) LOVE this card...of course I'm just crazy bout lil chickies. Just wanted you to know that I've not dropped off face of the earth...still recovering from surgery #3. I have 5 surgeries tentatively scheduled in 2013 and hoping that will get me all "patched up" Lol. Sending you much love and Merry Christmas wishes.

Tammy said...

Ahh, adorable card and sweet image! Love the great papers you used.

*Vicki* said...

Oh she is so soft and sweet Holly!! Love your grass details!! :) HUGS