Sunday, December 16, 2012

Clean and Simple Goes Shopping!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. I have been trying to finish up with lots of Christmas things. I have lots of baking and candy making to do today.

Yesterday I finished up the very last of my shopping. Speaking of shopping, that's the challenge at the Outlawz Clean and Simple challenge today where I am guest designer. We had to create and clean and simple card with presents on it! I chose to use the very cute Sassy Sally's Secret Santa Gift by Cheryl Alger.



I colored with copic markers and chalked a little around the background.  For the ribbon on the top present, I used silver embossing powder.  I added a little more sparkle by using glitter on the trim of the santa hat Sally is wearing.

I will probably be very sporadic in my blog posts until after Christmas because I still have so much to do.  I have most of my Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail, but there are still a few more I want to finish making.  Plus, I have that baking to do and then I have to bag the treats up to take to work.  I have most of the presents I've bought wrapped, but some are still waiting for me to find boxes.

I hope you have a great day, and thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

So so darling Holly! I love Cheryl's images too!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is just adorable. I like the glitter on the package.

Reflections from Granny said...

How sweet, just love it!! Darling little one poking her head out.

Hugs, Lori m

Tammy said...

Sweet card and wonderfully colored! What a happy Christmas card!

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love this Holly! I love the silver ep on the present and the glitter adds the perfect touch. Your colouring, as always, is beautiful! Love Cheryl's images and you have done a fantastic job on this CAS card!