Monday, December 3, 2012

Crazy For Featured Stamper

Hi everyone!  Well, I went a little crazy with the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast Stampers yesterday and ended up CASING four cards.

The first card I picked was this one, and here is my card



The image I used is one by Diane Carubia called Christmas Party Penguin.  the sentiment is from Jess Holland's Decorative Sentiments Set.   I really like the way this card turned out.  It's probably my favorite of all four I CASED.


The second card I chose is this one, and once again I picked an image by Diane Carubia.  This cute image is called  Heartfelt Posie Bear.

The third card can be seen HERE, and here is my version


The flowers are from Lynne Stansbery and is called Sunflowers.    The sentiment is another one from Jess Holland called Birthday Wishes.    This one is my second favorite of the bunch.

Last but not least I chose this card and made this


This is another Diane Carubia image called Maisy Dressing Snowman.  I like this card, but out of all four it's my least favorite.

Today is a new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog.  the theme is Winter Wonderland, so my first and last card  are both going to that challenge!  I hope you'll play along too!

I'll leave you with one last picture.  This one is of Baxter sleeping on the couch with our cat - don't they look cute together?






7 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow Holly, each card is wonderful and such cute images! Hard to pick a favorite but I love, love the picture of Baxter and the cat, priceless!

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute cards and your mojo was sure showing. Love the picture of Baxter with the kitty. He is one lucky guy to have been rescued by you.

Linda W. said...

Wow, you really were pumping out cards Holly - I love them all! Especially the swiss dotted snowy one! Can't believe your cat will sleep with one of your dogs. I have 3 cats and NONE will sleep with the dog! :) I sure love the pics of Baxter and Riley - great match!

Niki said...

I agree, I like the first card best. I also really like the 4th card. The blue is just right with the snow.

Baxter has settled right in, they both look comfy. Our cat is sure she is too dignified to sleep near a mere dog.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! You go girl!! Each one of these creations are amazing!! I seriously love the top card with the penguin, but I love penguins! :)

Congrats on your GDT too!! Hope all is well my friend! HUGS

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, you are full of wonderful creations this week. The winter wonderland is all over in your cards, what great designs for this week's challenge.

khairul044 said...

Baxter has settled right in, they both look comfy. Our cat is sure she is too dignified to sleep near a mere dog.