Sunday, December 9, 2012

Crunching Simple Numbers

Hi all! Well it's time for another Sunday Clean and Simple challenge at the Outlawz where I'm happy to be playing along with the talented design team as guest designer this month.

 This week the challenge is "Numbers" Challenge: Did you know that December 10th is Dewey Decimal System Day? I remember looking up these numbers religiously for book reports back in middle and high school. This week, we challenge you to create a CAS card featuring numbers. Use them on a background panel or as a focal point.....It should be as easy as 1, 2, 3!

 For my card I chose one of my favorite images, Rah Rah Rhonda from Squigglefly.



I used Copic markers to color the image and added some glitter to her pom poms.  I sponged a little red ink around the edges of the oval.  I printed the sentiment and used some stickers for the numbers.  This was a quick card to make.  Come play with us!

I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




3 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous Holly! Great image and the numbers with the sentiment are perfect! Thanks for the tip on Dewey Decimal System Day!

Lisa M said...

LOL..I love this idea Holly. Terrific use of numbers and your little cheerleader looks fantastic. :) She definitely put some pep in my step this morning.
hugs,
Lisa xx

Judy said...

Very cute card Holly,

There must be something in the air with dots and Polka dots...this is the 3rd one I've seen today.

xo
Judy